Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A New Start


I am not good at taking and keeping notes. What that means is that when I am in a mode to write a blog about my travels and experiences I am not particularly trying to make it very informative. Instead my goal is to share my feelings with my readers.
Last time I wrote in this blog was a few years back. I got distracted on other things and had to give it a rest. Primarily I am a writer and a professional IT consultant. It is difficult for me to balance just those two. Adding blogging to the list often becomes overwhelming. Oh, I forgot to mention I am also the dad of two young kids and they need my time and attention as well. And of course let’s not forget their mom. Pretty woman but quite sensitive.

A lot has happened in the last few years. A lot had happened before that as well. I only wrote about some of it in my past blog. Now that I am back I’ll write about them slowly, not caring much about the chronology. If you like them do throw me a line or two. That would work as encouragement.

No comments: